Sunday 1 June 2014

Sketch Challenge no.30

Hello Everyone

We are back today with a sketch challenge. We really hope you will play along! I love the sketch and think it's a goodie! ;-)




Guest Designer Badge

We have an awesome Special Guest Designer today and she is remarkably talented.
When I first saw her work, I loved it instantly, and I am sure you will too!




"Hello sweeties, my name is Pascale. I'm living in France, near Tours, with my two teenagers. I started scrapbooking at the end of 2010.  One of my hobbies is photography and over the years I've taken a lot, really a lot, of pictures, but they always stay in my computer.  I've always like handicraft. So scrapbooking is just a way to combine two of my hobbies, a way to express my creativity and to showcase my photos. Since I began to scrap, flowers are part of my layouts, and I gradually started to use mixed media as well. I don’t know how to define my style, perhaps something like free vintage shabby style could be a good definition.
But it’s up to you to judge :) "

Pascale created an amazing and beautiful page!


The colouring is so soft and beautiful and the details just so perfect and beautiful.



The texture and elements are just so fabulous!




Pascale has a wonderful style and it really is so beautiful!

We also have the pleasure of 2 previous TOP 3's creating for us and first up is

My Photo

Galachko created this amazing and beautiful page!
The background and texture is so amazing....Just so super!
I so loved the depth of this page! ;-)


Second up is Mette Kallander

About me

Mette created this fresh, upbeat and gorgeous page. I love the retro feel of this page! ;-)


Thanks sooooo much to Pascale, Galachko and Mette for providing such beautiful inspiration! ;-)

Please pop over to their blogs, I am sure they would appreciate a visit!


We also have the design team to inspire you and I know you will not be disappointed! These ladies really made the sketch their own.

Ada





Billie-Jean























Val


We hope you can also make the sketch your own and play along! ;-)

We have some goodies up for grabs.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.






“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have.  My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love!  All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too!  Please visit us and take a look around our shop.  If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you! 

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly a yummy pack from 

SCRAP & CARD BOUTIQUE




Scrap & Card Boutique is an exclusive importer of papercraft and scrapbooking essentials, based in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal.  Customer service guaranteed!  We will endeavour to go the extra mile for you!  
We also offer daily classes or scrap & chat sessions at no cost – bring your own essentials e.g. adhesives, chalks, inks etc and the only stipulation is that you purchase the class requirements from the shop and the use of shop equipment is available (cuttlebug, embossing folders etc)
CONTACT :
082 562 2541 / 031 903 6137
7 Tecoma Place, Amanzimtoti, Kwa Zulu Natal 4125
P O Box 1927, Amanzimtoti, Kwa Zulu Natal 4126
Email: merle@worldonline.co.za
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00

The prize consists of 12 sheets of paper, stickers, embellishments, a pack of die cuts, gaffer tape, an embossing folder, brads and flowers!

Thanks so much to Nichole and Merle for their generous and awesome giveaways!
2 random winners will win these.

You have until the 14th June to upload your projects.




6 comments:

  1. WOW... wonderful line up for this months challenge. You girls totally rock. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good inspiration as always '

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies ! Super creations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous inspiration ! Love them all.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful sketch and the DT have shared lots of gorgeous inspiration.
    Thanks for the opportunity to play along.
    I just wanted to pop in and say a BIG Thank You to all the DT girls who have stopped by my blog and left me such lovely comments...you have all made me feel pretty special. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...